The shell of modular program systems NESSI
Last modified - Jun 06, 2000
A shell of modular program systems NESSI
The NESSI shell is intended for assembling of program systems on the
basis of ready executable programs.
The assembly is carried out without programming by means of
built-in development tools.
During the assembly the following items are being declared:
1. Problem actions - chain of programs connected on data.
2. Problem procedures - hierarchical chains of problem actions.
3. Tabular forms for input of the instructions and parameters of programs.
4. Multilevel instrumental database.
5. Hierarchical system of problem windows (menus).
Interface of program systems may be generated automatically for a
variety of platforms, such as DOS, OS/2, Windows and also Internet.
Ref: Internet versions of program systems
Fact sheet (rus)
Papers are available at The official page of author.